Seasoned professional with 11+ years’ experience in UI Design, E-learning Design & Development and Instructional Design in a multinational company
- Expert in Working with Learning Management System (MOODLE) to manage online and instructor-led training
- Knowledge in Architecture and Design of Enterprise Learning Management System.
- Expert in Working with Content Management System (JOOMLA) to create and manage websites.
- Remarkable experience in creating graphics and animation to support e-Learning content
- Knowledge with PHP and ASP
- Adaptable to work independently and as a part of the team
- Profound project management and communication skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified professional
- Recipient of various awards; Hats off for successful completion of Online Global RMI ISO Course in English & Spanish Language and Hats off for Immense IT Support
B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering
1995-1999, Madurai Kamaraj University
Year of passing : 2001
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify course requirements and to understand the subjects.
- Design customized storyboard content based on course requirements.
- Reviewing content and visualizing graphics with a team of experts to finalize the course design.
- Writing effective audio scripts and video scripts.
- Gathering background and supplemental information as needed.
- Gathering requirements and transforming requirements to design.
- Designing course background layout, navigation buttons, icons and menu established by the Training group to build effective training courses.
- Understanding of bit-depth, pixel-density, resolution issue and Managing color palettes.
- Selecting, combining and setting type effectively in design layouts under a variety of conditions.
- Adjusting and creating raster graphics/images in Adobe Photoshop, Picturing content visualization and Designing 2D/3D animations in Adobe Flash and 3D Studio Max.
Authoring, Testing & Publishing
- Incorporating text, audio, video, graphics and animation.
- Executing usability and performance testing in order to reduce the course loading time.
- Integrating with Articulate to publish online courses and Macromedia Director to publish offline courses.
- Executing Compliance test and compatibility test.
- Package and Publish the eLearning courses to LMS.
- Analyzing initial project requirements and documenting feasibility, assumptions and constraints.
- Allocating tasks as per project requirements and skill set. Ensuring task completion as per scheduled timelines.
- Interacting with the Management team on daily basis for updating the status of projects and/or resolving the issues or concerns.
- Costing/Reviewing the work of audio artist for the voice over.
- Supporting sales team for product offerings.
Organization: MOBIUS INSTITUTE, AUSTRALIA – CONTRACTOR
Position: E Learning Developer
Period: May 2015 - present
Organization: SKF India Ltd
Position: E Learning Designer & Developer
Period: April 2004 – February 2015
Position: Web Page Designer & Developer
Organization: Full-Time Freelancer
Period: Feb 2000 – Mar 2004
Responsibilities and Job Functions
- Managing global and domestic projects for e-learning modules
- To design e-learning materials for different product groups
- Analyze project objectives, requirements and target audiences, understand functional and technical content
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts and develop the storyboard content
- Developed learning objective classification and templates according to the objectives
- Performed project scheduling and content flow charts and assigning tasks and responsibilities
- Created animated audio visual training and learning material using animation software
- To capture and edit the operational videos for e-learning courses
- To execute manual & Usability testing
- Integrate with Articulate and publishing the e-learning courses
- Worked on Learning Management System (LMS - MOODLE) for indexing and publishing the content
- Assisted in the re-designing of existing e learning modules for our Group Company globally
- Maintaining the Server administration and trouble shooting
- Developing the program for protecting CD based product with External Hardware Lock Key (Sentinel HASP HL Key)